Thanks to the rain, I was able to finally post photos from Thanksgiving. Kudos to my pie maker extraordinaire, Dennis made a lovely Thanksgiving dinner from perfect stuffing balls to tasty pumpkin pie. The roasted turkey this year was outstanding, too.
I just love the holidays. But I wish it’d be a tad warmer and drier.
- How to Make Pork Ribs Nilaga
- How to Make Chicken Pastel
- How to Make Puto (Steamed Rice Cake)
- How to Make Piaya (Muscovado Flatbreads)
- Happiest Day
- Five Years
- The Scent of Garlic
- How to Make Skillet Calamansi Bars
- The Ritual of Cooking Rice
- How to Make Strawberry Shortcake
- How to Make Good Shepherd-Style Strawberry Jam