Thanks to the rain, I was able to finally post photos from Thanksgiving. Kudos to my pie maker extraordinaire, Dennis made a lovely Thanksgiving dinner from perfect stuffing balls to tasty pumpkin pie. The roasted turkey this year was outstanding, too.
I just love the holidays. But I wish it’d be a tad warmer and drier.
- Meet Our Flower Girls
- Z is for Zamboanga and How to Make Bagon de Gata
- How to Make Goldilocks Taisan (Filipino Sponge Loaf Cake)
- How to Make Fish Sarciado
- How to Make Calamansi and Lemongrass Roasted Chicken
- How to Make Sinigang na Hipon sa Sampalok (Shrimp Tamarind Soup)
- Happy 2014 from Jun-blog!
- How to Make Kutsinta
- How to Make Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw (Butternut Squash and Yard Long Beans in Coconut Milk)
- How to Make Pinipig Polvoron
- How to Make Apple Dumplings
- How to Help Typhoon Haiyan Victims