Where can you find the tastiest Mussels Provencale in the city? Chez Papa Bistrot in Potrero Hill.
Sweet mussels steamed in white wine with garlic, shallots, cherry tomatoes, nicoise olives and pastis. Soak up the tasty broth with crusty bread and enjoy the sweet mussels with salty frites. Lunch in the sunniest side of the city has never been this good. Chez Papa’s simple but elegant Provence cooking is delightful. And those red chairs, black table tops and white plates are beautiful.
To learn how to make your own Mussels Provencale, follow this link.
- How to Make Pinipig Polvoron
- How to Make Apple Dumplings
- How to Help Typhoon Haiyan Victims
- How to Make Goldilocks Mamon (Filipino Sponge Cake)
- How to Make Beef Tapa
- Miss Blanche
- Y is for Yelo and How to Make Saba con Hielo
- How to Make Mocha Chiffon Roll with Mocha Buttercream Frosting
- Four Years
- How to Make Fresh Corn Soup
- How to Make Home-Cured Bacon