Where can you find the tastiest Mussels Provencale in the city? Chez Papa Bistrot in Potrero Hill.
Sweet mussels steamed in white wine with garlic, shallots, cherry tomatoes, nicoise olives and pastis. Soak up the tasty broth with crusty bread and enjoy the sweet mussels with salty frites. Lunch in the sunniest side of the city has never been this good. Chez Papa’s simple but elegant Provence cooking is delightful. And those red chairs, black table tops and white plates are beautiful.
To learn how to make your own Mussels Provencale, follow this link.
- How to Make Puto (Steamed Rice Cake)
- How to Make Piaya (Muscovado Flatbreads)
- Happiest Day
- Five Years
- The Scent of Garlic
- How to Make Skillet Calamansi Bars
- The Ritual of Cooking Rice
- How to Make Strawberry Shortcake
- How to Make Good Shepherd-Style Strawberry Jam
- Meet Our Flower Girls
- Z is for Zamboanga and How to Make Bagon de Gata