Where can you find the tastiest Mussels Provencale in the city? Chez Papa Bistrot in Potrero Hill.
Sweet mussels steamed in white wine with garlic, shallots, cherry tomatoes, nicoise olives and pastis. Soak up the tasty broth with crusty bread and enjoy the sweet mussels with salty frites. Lunch in the sunniest side of the city has never been this good. Chez Papa’s simple but elegant Provence cooking is delightful. And those red chairs, black table tops and white plates are beautiful.
To learn how to make your own Mussels Provencale, follow this link.
- The Scent of Garlic
- How to Make Skillet Calamansi Bars
- The Ritual of Cooking Rice
- How to Make Strawberry Shortcake
- How to Make Good Shepherd-Style Strawberry Jam
- Meet Our Flower Girls
- Z is for Zamboanga and How to Make Bagon de Gata
- How to Make Goldilocks Taisan (Filipino Sponge Loaf Cake)
- How to Make Fish Sarciado
- How to Make Calamansi and Lemongrass Roasted Chicken
- How to Make Sinigang na Hipon sa Sampalok (Shrimp Tamarind Soup)