Another year ends, another one begins. Another bowl of round fruits graces our dinner table. For good fortune, my mom always says. Twelve all in all. One round fruit for each month of the New Year.
2012 has been a remarkable year for Jun-blog and for us — four handsome hens and our very first home. I hope it has been good to you, too, my dear friends, and I hope 2013 brings more good things to all of us. More good food included, of course.
Happy New Year, my dear friends. May all your wishes and dreams in the New Year come true.
- How to Make Pinipig Polvoron
- How to Make Apple Dumplings
- How to Help Typhoon Haiyan Victims
- How to Make Goldilocks Mamon (Filipino Sponge Cake)
- How to Make Beef Tapa
- Miss Blanche
- Y is for Yelo and How to Make Saba con Hielo
- How to Make Mocha Chiffon Roll with Mocha Buttercream Frosting
- Four Years
- How to Make Fresh Corn Soup
- How to Make Home-Cured Bacon