Another year ends, another one begins. Another bowl of round fruits graces our dinner table. For good fortune, my mom always says. Twelve all in all. One round fruit for each month of the New Year.
2012 has been a remarkable year for Jun-blog and for us — four handsome hens and our very first home. I hope it has been good to you, too, my dear friends, and I hope 2013 brings more good things to all of us. More good food included, of course.
Happy New Year, my dear friends. May all your wishes and dreams in the New Year come true.
- How to Make Pork Ribs Nilaga
- How to Make Chicken Pastel
- How to Make Puto (Steamed Rice Cake)
- How to Make Piaya (Muscovado Flatbreads)
- Happiest Day
- Five Years
- The Scent of Garlic
- How to Make Skillet Calamansi Bars
- The Ritual of Cooking Rice
- How to Make Strawberry Shortcake
- How to Make Good Shepherd-Style Strawberry Jam