Sentinel serves corned beef at its finest with cabbage, Russian dressing and Swiss on tasty focacia. Their lunch menu consists of hot and cold sandwiches, salads and soups with specials that change everyday. Sentinel is lunch-to-go in the Financial District at New Montgomery Street and Stevenson Alley, a block away Market Street. On a lovely sunny day, there’s plenty of spots around to enjoy your corned beef sandwich alfresco and if it’s raining a great place to go take cover is at the Crocker Galleria a few blocks away. They have tables and chairs and heaters, too.
And by the way, don’t forget to treat yourself to their chocolate chip cookie. It’s huge and it’s yummy.
I want Jun-blog!Jun Belen is the voice behind Jun-blog, a mouthwatering and heart-warming journal of Filipino home cooking nominated for Best Culinary Blog by the IACP. Subscribe to Jun-Blog and receive new posts by email.
- How to Make Coconut Jam Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies
- How to Make Sago and Gulaman Coolers
- How to Make Bagoong Fried Rice
- How to Make Chop Suey
- How to Make Daing na Bangus
- W is for Wansoy and How to Make Chicken Mami
- How to Make Pork Asado Siopao (Steamed Pork Buns)
- How to Make Gambas Al Ajillo (Garlic Shrimp)
- How to Make Taho (Silken Tofu with Sago Pearls and Brown Sugar Syrup)
- How to Make Oven-Roasted Kalua Pork
- How to Make Ginataang Bilo-Bilo (Sticky Rice Dumplings in Coconut Milk)
- Happy 2013 from Jun-blog!