Sentinel serves corned beef at its finest with cabbage, Russian dressing and Swiss on tasty focacia. Their lunch menu consists of hot and cold sandwiches, salads and soups with specials that change everyday. Sentinel is lunch-to-go in the Financial District at New Montgomery Street and Stevenson Alley, a block away Market Street. On a lovely sunny day, there’s plenty of spots around to enjoy your corned beef sandwich alfresco and if it’s raining a great place to go take cover is at the Crocker Galleria a few blocks away. They have tables and chairs and heaters, too.
And by the way, don’t forget to treat yourself to their chocolate chip cookie. It’s huge and it’s yummy.
- How to Make Chicken Sopas
- How to Make Pork Ribs Nilaga
- How to Make Chicken Pastel
- How to Make Puto (Steamed Rice Cake)
- How to Make Piaya (Muscovado Flatbreads)
- Happiest Day
- Five Years
- The Scent of Garlic
- How to Make Skillet Calamansi Bars
- The Ritual of Cooking Rice
- How to Make Strawberry Shortcake