Sentinel serves corned beef at its finest with cabbage, Russian dressing and Swiss on tasty focacia. Their lunch menu consists of hot and cold sandwiches, salads and soups with specials that change everyday. Sentinel is lunch-to-go in the Financial District at New Montgomery Street and Stevenson Alley, a block away Market Street. On a lovely sunny day, there’s plenty of spots around to enjoy your corned beef sandwich alfresco and if it’s raining a great place to go take cover is at the Crocker Galleria a few blocks away. They have tables and chairs and heaters, too.
And by the way, don’t forget to treat yourself to their chocolate chip cookie. It’s huge and it’s yummy.
- How to Make Good Shepherd-Style Strawberry Jam
- Meet Our Flower Girls
- Z is for Zamboanga and How to Make Bagon de Gata
- How to Make Goldilocks Taisan (Filipino Sponge Loaf Cake)
- How to Make Fish Sarciado
- How to Make Calamansi and Lemongrass Roasted Chicken
- How to Make Sinigang na Hipon sa Sampalok (Shrimp Tamarind Soup)
- Happy 2014 from Jun-blog!
- How to Make Kutsinta
- How to Make Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw (Butternut Squash and Yard Long Beans in Coconut Milk)
- How to Make Pinipig Polvoron
- How to Make Apple Dumplings