If round things are a symbol of good luck and prosperity then I think there will be lots of it in the New Year. We may just need to work doubly hard to find it.
Here’s hoping for the best for everyone. Happy New Year!
Tagged with: 2009 • 2010 • Blue Moon • Blue Moon 2009 • Blue Moon 2010 • Blue Moon on New Year's • Blue Moon on New Year's Eve • Blue Moon Rising over San Francisco Bay • California • Double Full Moon • Full Moon • Happy New Year • Holidays • Jun Belen • Moon • New Year • New Year's Day • New Year's Eve • San Francisco • San Francisco Bay
I want Jun-blog!Jun Belen is the voice behind Jun-blog, a mouthwatering and heart-warming journal of Filipino home cooking nominated for Best Culinary Blog by the IACP. Subscribe to Jun-Blog and receive new posts by email.
- How to Make Coconut Jam Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies
- How to Make Sago and Gulaman Coolers
- How to Make Bagoong Fried Rice
- How to Make Chop Suey
- How to Make Daing na Bangus
- W is for Wansoy and How to Make Chicken Mami
- How to Make Pork Asado Siopao (Steamed Pork Buns)
- How to Make Gambas Al Ajillo (Garlic Shrimp)
- How to Make Taho (Silken Tofu with Sago Pearls and Brown Sugar Syrup)
- How to Make Oven-Roasted Kalua Pork
- How to Make Ginataang Bilo-Bilo (Sticky Rice Dumplings in Coconut Milk)
- Happy 2013 from Jun-blog!