I trust you had a wonderful holiday. Spent with family and friends, with loved ones. Around the dinner table, in the kitchen. On the road, perhaps. Across time zones, with a little help from the internet, of course. With time-honored traditions. With good food. Always with good food.
Many thanks to you, my dear friends, for following Jun-blog through the years. With twelve round fruits to welcome the new year I look forward to good things in 2014.
Mapayapa at manigong bagong taon sa inyong lahat. A peaceful and prosperous new year to you all.
- How to Make Chicken Pastel
- How to Make Puto (Steamed Rice Cake)
- How to Make Piaya (Muscovado Flatbreads)
- Happiest Day
- Five Years
- The Scent of Garlic
- How to Make Skillet Calamansi Bars
- The Ritual of Cooking Rice
- How to Make Strawberry Shortcake
- How to Make Good Shepherd-Style Strawberry Jam
- Meet Our Flower Girls