I trust you had a wonderful holiday. Spent with family and friends, with loved ones. Around the dinner table, in the kitchen. On the road, perhaps. Across time zones, with a little help from the internet, of course. With time-honored traditions. With good food. Always with good food.
Many thanks to you, my dear friends, for following Jun-blog through the years. With twelve round fruits to welcome the new year I look forward to good things in 2014.
Mapayapa at manigong bagong taon sa inyong lahat. A peaceful and prosperous new year to you all.
- Meet Our Flower Girls
- Z is for Zamboanga and How to Make Bagon de Gata
- How to Make Goldilocks Taisan (Filipino Sponge Loaf Cake)
- How to Make Fish Sarciado
- How to Make Calamansi and Lemongrass Roasted Chicken
- How to Make Sinigang na Hipon sa Sampalok (Shrimp Tamarind Soup)
- Happy 2014 from Jun-blog!
- How to Make Kutsinta
- How to Make Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw (Butternut Squash and Yard Long Beans in Coconut Milk)
- How to Make Pinipig Polvoron
- How to Make Apple Dumplings
- How to Help Typhoon Haiyan Victims