Honey is a great way to have kids excited about eating.
Honey and peanut butter sandwiches are always a huge hit among kids, and big kids, too. Delicious layers of crystallized honey and creamy peanut butter sandwiched between slices of tasty crustless white bread always hit the spot.
But here’s another simple way to enjoy honey as a snack: fresh bananas drizzled with honey and covered with sliced almonds. Or try coconut or chocolate sprinkles, too. This will satisfy anyone’s healthy sweet tooth, guaranteed.
Liquid or Crystallized?
Honey stored in a cool dry place will crystallize. If you need liquid honey to drizzle over food, immerse the jar or squeeze bottle in a pot of simmering water over low heat. The crystallized honey will slowly liquefy.
- How to Make Pinipig Polvoron
- How to Make Apple Dumplings
- How to Help Typhoon Haiyan Victims
- How to Make Goldilocks Mamon (Filipino Sponge Cake)
- How to Make Beef Tapa
- Miss Blanche
- Y is for Yelo and How to Make Saba con Hielo
- How to Make Mocha Chiffon Roll with Mocha Buttercream Frosting
- Four Years
- How to Make Fresh Corn Soup
- How to Make Home-Cured Bacon