Honey is a great way to have kids excited about eating.
Honey and peanut butter sandwiches are always a huge hit among kids, and big kids, too. Delicious layers of crystallized honey and creamy peanut butter sandwiched between slices of tasty crustless white bread always hit the spot.
But here’s another simple way to enjoy honey as a snack: fresh bananas drizzled with honey and covered with sliced almonds. Or try coconut or chocolate sprinkles, too. This will satisfy anyone’s healthy sweet tooth, guaranteed.
Liquid or Crystallized?
Honey stored in a cool dry place will crystallize. If you need liquid honey to drizzle over food, immerse the jar or squeeze bottle in a pot of simmering water over low heat. The crystallized honey will slowly liquefy.
- The Scent of Garlic
- How to Make Skillet Calamansi Bars
- The Ritual of Cooking Rice
- How to Make Strawberry Shortcake
- How to Make Good Shepherd-Style Strawberry Jam
- Meet Our Flower Girls
- Z is for Zamboanga and How to Make Bagon de Gata
- How to Make Goldilocks Taisan (Filipino Sponge Loaf Cake)
- How to Make Fish Sarciado
- How to Make Calamansi and Lemongrass Roasted Chicken
- How to Make Sinigang na Hipon sa Sampalok (Shrimp Tamarind Soup)