Honey drizzled over warm buttered biscuits is great in the morning. Perfect on toast or on scones, too. But there’s another tasty (and healthier) way to enjoy honey in the morning. It’s something I discovered on our trip to Marshall’s Farm — vanilla yogurt topped with honey, almonds and fresh strawberries. It’s so simple yet so good.
California Wildflower honey has a delicious hint of vanilla that comes from the nectar of Meadowfoam wildflowers. Meadowfoam is a small ground cover with tiny yellow flowers that bloom in Northern California, Oregon and Washington. Marshall’s Farm has a great selection of varietal honeys like orange blossom, almond blossom and star thistle honey.
- Meet Our Flower Girls
- Z is for Zamboanga and How to Make Bagon de Gata
- How to Make Goldilocks Taisan (Filipino Sponge Loaf Cake)
- How to Make Fish Sarciado
- How to Make Calamansi and Lemongrass Roasted Chicken
- How to Make Sinigang na Hipon sa Sampalok (Shrimp Tamarind Soup)
- Happy 2014 from Jun-blog!
- How to Make Kutsinta
- How to Make Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw (Butternut Squash and Yard Long Beans in Coconut Milk)
- How to Make Pinipig Polvoron
- How to Make Apple Dumplings
- How to Help Typhoon Haiyan Victims