Honey drizzled over warm buttered biscuits is great in the morning. Perfect on toast or on scones, too. But there’s another tasty (and healthier) way to enjoy honey in the morning. It’s something I discovered on our trip to Marshall’s Farm — vanilla yogurt topped with honey, almonds and fresh strawberries. It’s so simple yet so good.
California Wildflower honey has a delicious hint of vanilla that comes from the nectar of Meadowfoam wildflowers. Meadowfoam is a small ground cover with tiny yellow flowers that bloom in Northern California, Oregon and Washington. Marshall’s Farm has a great selection of varietal honeys like orange blossom, almond blossom and star thistle honey.
- How to Make Pinipig Polvoron
- How to Make Apple Dumplings
- How to Help Typhoon Haiyan Victims
- How to Make Goldilocks Mamon (Filipino Sponge Cake)
- How to Make Beef Tapa
- Miss Blanche
- Y is for Yelo and How to Make Saba con Hielo
- How to Make Mocha Chiffon Roll with Mocha Buttercream Frosting
- Four Years
- How to Make Fresh Corn Soup
- How to Make Home-Cured Bacon