Honey drizzled over warm buttered biscuits is great in the morning. Perfect on toast or on scones, too. But there’s another tasty (and healthier) way to enjoy honey in the morning. It’s something I discovered on our trip to Marshall’s Farm — vanilla yogurt topped with honey, almonds and fresh strawberries. It’s so simple yet so good.
California Wildflower honey has a delicious hint of vanilla that comes from the nectar of Meadowfoam wildflowers. Meadowfoam is a small ground cover with tiny yellow flowers that bloom in Northern California, Oregon and Washington. Marshall’s Farm has a great selection of varietal honeys like orange blossom, almond blossom and star thistle honey.
- How to Make Puto (Steamed Rice Cake)
- How to Make Piaya (Muscovado Flatbreads)
- Happiest Day
- Five Years
- The Scent of Garlic
- How to Make Skillet Calamansi Bars
- The Ritual of Cooking Rice
- How to Make Strawberry Shortcake
- How to Make Good Shepherd-Style Strawberry Jam
- Meet Our Flower Girls
- Z is for Zamboanga and How to Make Bagon de Gata