Honey drizzled over warm buttered biscuits is great in the morning. Perfect on toast or on scones, too. But there’s another tasty (and healthier) way to enjoy honey in the morning. It’s something I discovered on our trip to Marshall’s Farm — vanilla yogurt topped with honey, almonds and fresh strawberries. It’s so simple yet so good.
California Wildflower honey has a delicious hint of vanilla that comes from the nectar of Meadowfoam wildflowers. Meadowfoam is a small ground cover with tiny yellow flowers that bloom in Northern California, Oregon and Washington. Marshall’s Farm has a great selection of varietal honeys like orange blossom, almond blossom and star thistle honey.
I want Jun-blog!Jun Belen is the voice behind Jun-blog, a mouthwatering and heart-warming journal of Filipino home cooking nominated for Best Culinary Blog by the IACP. Subscribe to Jun-Blog and receive new posts by email.
- How to Make Coconut Jam Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies
- How to Make Sago and Gulaman Coolers
- How to Make Bagoong Fried Rice
- How to Make Chop Suey
- How to Make Daing na Bangus
- W is for Wansoy and How to Make Chicken Mami
- How to Make Pork Asado Siopao (Steamed Pork Buns)
- How to Make Gambas Al Ajillo (Garlic Shrimp)
- How to Make Taho (Silken Tofu with Sago Pearls and Brown Sugar Syrup)
- How to Make Oven-Roasted Kalua Pork
- How to Make Ginataang Bilo-Bilo (Sticky Rice Dumplings in Coconut Milk)
- Happy 2013 from Jun-blog!