And Stanford is dressed to the nines. Charming as ever.
This Christmas, we hope you surround yourself with food, family and friends. As this year draws to a close, we thank you for following Jun-blog and we hope you’ll continue to join us for more deliciousness in the New Year.
Hot Cocoa Recipe, makes two servings
2 cups milk
1 tablespoon sugar
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
peppermint or vanilla marshmallows (optional)
Simmer milk in a small saucepan over medium to low heat. Add the cocoa powder and sugar and stir well using a whisk until completely blended. Pour hot cocoa in cups and top with peppermint or vanilla marshmallows.
- How to Make Chicken Sopas
- How to Make Pork Ribs Nilaga
- How to Make Chicken Pastel
- How to Make Puto (Steamed Rice Cake)
- How to Make Piaya (Muscovado Flatbreads)
- Happiest Day
- Five Years
- The Scent of Garlic
- How to Make Skillet Calamansi Bars
- The Ritual of Cooking Rice
- How to Make Strawberry Shortcake