And Stanford is dressed to the nines. Charming as ever.
This Christmas, we hope you surround yourself with food, family and friends. As this year draws to a close, we thank you for following Jun-blog and we hope you’ll continue to join us for more deliciousness in the New Year.
Hot Cocoa Recipe, makes two servings
2 cups milk
1 tablespoon sugar
4 tablespoons cocoa powder
peppermint or vanilla marshmallows (optional)
Simmer milk in a small saucepan over medium to low heat. Add the cocoa powder and sugar and stir well using a whisk until completely blended. Pour hot cocoa in cups and top with peppermint or vanilla marshmallows.
- Meet Our Flower Girls
- Z is for Zamboanga and How to Make Bagon de Gata
- How to Make Goldilocks Taisan (Filipino Sponge Loaf Cake)
- How to Make Fish Sarciado
- How to Make Calamansi and Lemongrass Roasted Chicken
- How to Make Sinigang na Hipon sa Sampalok (Shrimp Tamarind Soup)
- Happy 2014 from Jun-blog!
- How to Make Kutsinta
- How to Make Ginataang Kalabasa at Sitaw (Butternut Squash and Yard Long Beans in Coconut Milk)
- How to Make Pinipig Polvoron
- How to Make Apple Dumplings
- How to Help Typhoon Haiyan Victims